Thursday, June 11, 2009

Things I Hate About You

I hate when you don’t talk to me or when you say you don’t have time for me at all
I hate when you give me a call, soon after a fight where you shout at me aloud
I hate when you make me smile and say something dumb to make me stop crying.
I hate when I least expect out of a letter I get 10 bucks to buy some chocolates

I hate when you kiss me and I can’t resist so I kiss you back
I hate when you are drunk and tell me all those crazy romantic things to choke my lungs
I hate when you drive your bike fast so that I hold you tight and you could feel the vibe
I hate when you buy me the expensive shoes and watch me hold my breath for a while.

I hate when you say you will come next month and leave me waiting in the fall
I hate when you say no when I haven’t even starting doing things you don’t want
I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind.
I hate it when you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call.

I hate when you walk behind me to save me from a fall and rescue from the worst of all
I hate when you make love to me and play with my curls all night long
But mostly I hate the way I don’t hate you cause I love you so much that I will even crawl

I don’t hate you a bit ,not even a little ,not at all

3 comments:

  1. liked the poem very much. very romantic and realistic description of being in a love relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 things I hate about you....

    Remindes of that

    ReplyDelete