Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Man Who Is Not Right


I have searched so long in vain
Thinking it would come someday
When I’ll not be alone on Valentines Day
Or when I’ll be one sitting around him someday

It hurts when they question my judgments
Or say that I am not wise to make these choices.
It hurts when he say “his leave got cancelled”
And I can only hold my breath,
Till they become normal.

I see people around me laughing, talking casually
Where I am the one holding my tears,
Looking at him tragically.
The whistle blows and the light turns green
The train starts moving, and
I can hardly speak.

Though in his eyes I can see ribbons of colors
He smiles and moves my hairs from my eyes,
And runs and jumps into a train.
And shouts until we meet again.

Sometimes when I am completely alone
And looking at my curtain colors
He calls me up “hey kiddo wasup”
I jump up as if dead mouse comes alive,
Blushing with special zeal in my eyes.

Two minutes silence and we wonder,
What we should convey
Should I say love u first or
Are you coming this Sunday?

But I hold my horses and manage to utter “huhn”
And likes Santa, he teases me with ho ho ho
And says something shocking like,
“Sweet lord Jesus, open the door”.

Ah! And I run like a mad to cover 20 steps in one second
And at last he stands there stinking, unshaved and totally unaware
That he has my heart and how my nerves start shaking.
Then he takes me in his arms and kisses on my nose, my eyes and ears
While my neighbors get jealous and wished they could be here.


Now who said I got a wrong one
I got a man in olive green, a captain in real
I know he is dumb and he acts stupid all the time
I know he is strange and how he loves to be on time,
How he likes to fold his socks
And also many of you think, he is a cunning fox

All right he is a Satan, his only aim is to kill and threaten,
He is not always their with you, posing as a good husband
All I know he is an EX-NDA and Indian army officer
Who fights for you and lays down his life
And you say he is a man who is not right.

1 comment:

  1. Ah! And I run like a mad to cover 20 steps in one second
    And at last he stands there stinking, unshaved and totally unaware
    That he has my heart and how my nerves start shaking.
    Then he takes me in his arms and kisses on my nose, my eyes and ears
    While my neighbors get jealous and wished they could be here.

    amazing,so natural....so very natural....miss supriya robert frost saxena...

    ReplyDelete