Tuesday, May 5, 2009

.............YOU ARE MY GIRL.............


“You are my girl”,
I remembered how you smiled and said
When I was afraid to step in a jet plane,
How many times we used to fight cause
I couldn't put your socks just right.
I loved watching u sleep and,
The way u said "baby 1 more min please'.
I loved the faces u made
When every time I kissed your face.

But now that you have gone leaving me alone’
The moment I awake the same hope beginsThe hope for a call or a letterAnd even though I still have several months to waitThere's always the miraculous hope of hearing"Beautiful” I'm finally coming home"

Mornings are more tough cause
I hate to wake up without you,
My eyes begin to tear,
As I look at my soldiers faded jeans
And I just crave for your feel ,I cry my heartout

I hope you know that I never meant to hurt you
Though I don’t wear stars on my shoulders,
But I am a soldier too.

I'm not the one who fires the weapon,
who puts my life on the line But my job is just as tough.
I'm the one that's left behind

Nobody knows the anxiety I choose
Everyday to turn into never ending day
And I pray hard to god to keep you safe,
Cause I am a soldiers girl and I wanna stay thatway

1 comment:

  1. It actually felt like reading something out of PS , i like it,brilliant...tc...

    ReplyDelete